Wednesday, January 23, 2008

THIRSTY!!

I am SO thirsty. All the time. So then I drink a lot and am running to the bathroom A LOT. Yesterday I drank this huge 3 liter jug of water and was still thirsty. Today seems to be heading th same way. Yesterday I was laying on the couch after work and I felt something in my abdomen and it made me actually jump cause I didn't know what it was. It kinda freaked me out. Today I thought maybe I've felt something a few times that's different than the normal "change" feelings. Hmm... I don't know. It's quite early to be feeling the baby move but there again the thinner someone is the earlier they can feel it. Either way, it's very exiting! Sean and I are still waiting to hear back from Medicaid... keeping high hopes and covering it with lots of prayers!!!!

No comments: