Sunday, March 15, 2009

Growing up!

"Mamamamama!!!" That's what Hailey started saying on Tuesday, March 3rd. It ticked my heart to hear it! I saw at church today, March 15th, that she is starting to waive hello and goodbye. Then she peed on me. Then when I was changing her she looked straight at me and said "Mama". It almost seemed that she associated me with the word. Sean is convinced that she does but I'm not absolutely sure yet. When she says "mama" I try to make sure and respond to her. Maybe because of that she has learned a little early? I'm sure every parent is eager of this!





Things Hailey loves:
Swinging at the park
Jacob & Luke (her buddies)
Daddy's weird sounds
Nana and Aunties
guy's noses (she grabs them)
colorful set of plastic rings that stack

Things Hailey does:
pushes up with her arms and tries to get her knees under her
makes raspberries with her mouth
spits out baby food like a fountain
kicks her feet and waves arms when excited
splashes the water in the bathtub
sits up without support
talks a lot
working on saying "dada"
prefers mommy right now
starting to hold bottle (mostly little ones)
has a starter juice cup


Hailey goes to the doctor on Tuesday to get weighed. I pray she has gained enough weight. Last time the doctor was a bit concerned but said it could be that she is going to be petite. As long as she has gained sufficient weight then she will be fine.

1 comment:

Matt and Steph said...

How exciting! Your lil rock star princess is getting so big! She's beautiful!