Monday, October 12, 2009

So excited for tomorrow!!

Woohoo!! Sean comes home tomorrow!!! Oh how I miss him! I know Hailey misses him too. The other day she went into Sean and my bedroom and peeked around the corner into the bathroom where she normally finds her daddy cleaning up after work. He wasn't there so she ran out the room and looked around.

I can't wait to hear what God did in Ecuador with this group of guys that went! My conversations with Sean have been very limited. Last I heard, over 200 people have gotten saved from the crusades they were doing!

Hailey has had a tough week. Very, very clingy and fussy. There have been moments that we have had a lot of fun though. Like tonight, we were playing with cardboard boxes and laughing. But this morning was tough. She had her first time-out. She dealt with it pretty well for not understanding what was going on.

Yesterday was tough too. I wasn't feeling to well and then Hailey started screeming and flailing herself everywhere for a very long time. Nothing I could do would make her happy. I have no idea what set her off. It was so frustrating. Some friends of Sean and mine invited Hailey and I over for dinner. I thought it would be good to get out of the house. On the way there, I looked back at her and her forehead was blotchy, eye was swollen and red, nose was red and around her mouth. It looked bad. She acted okay though. But a couple hours later, she puked. Oh it was nasty! I still am not sure exactly what was going on... maybe a reaction to something?

The heat is ridiculous down here in Fla. When it FINALLY gets cool around here, I want to try this recipe. I heard it is really yummy!

Café Mocha

1 cup of instant coffee, I like Tasters Choice best
2 cups of Nestles NESQUIK®
3 cups of Carnation Instant Milk I have tried other brands and they don't taste as well.

To make your cup of Café Mocha; boil your water, pour into your cup and add 3 tablespoons to your cup. If you have a big mug you will have to adjust the number to tablespoons you add to it. I like mine creamy.

No comments: