Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tomorrow I will be 9 weeks preggo!

Week 9 of Pregnancy

Your baby is busy building muscle, but all you may want to do these days is take a nice long nap. Your baby, now the size of a green olive, has grown about an inch since last week. Tiny muscles are beginning to form, so while he might not be ready to pump iron, he's gearing up to move his arms and legs. It's still too soon to feel anything in your belly, but you might be able to hear something at your next checkup. Try listening for your baby's heartbeat via a Doppler device — that welcome sound should be audible anytime now.

My doctor appointment is early February... can't wait to go in and hear tator tot's (our baby's name for now) heartbeat!!!

How I am feeling: I have been doing well but I get tired easily. Hailey's nap time is also my chill/nap time but also my get things done time! Lately, the naps have been priority. :) I am loving grapefruit right now. I can't wait for watermelon season! I get kind of nauseous/burpy sometimes but if I put on the SeaBands (highly recommend) then I feel better.

We have already chosen a name for the baby if the baby is a boy... Aiden Michael Canada. We have had that name since we were pregnant with Hailey and didn't know her gender yet. But we are still up in the air for a girl. So far, I like Rory but Sean doesn't. I also like Farrah Grace but Sean doesn't. We both like Juliana but even though I like it, I am just not quite feeling it.

Sean is still unemployed but God is providing for all of our needs. Our family and friends have been so gracious to us too! It has been slow at job postings and getting interviews since the beginning of the year. But we know that God has something for Sean and it will come in the right timing and the right way. Our God is a mighty God and His power is not dictated by the job market!

No comments: