Monday, March 29, 2010

It's a......

BOY!!! We are having a little baby boy!! Earlier today we had our first ultrasound and he gave us a very clear picture. :) I don't really have any pictures to share though. The tech was taking all sorts of images of the baby's legs, face, spine, head, full body, everything. Then at the end he quickly said "Oh, do you want a picture?" "YES!!!!" I said. So then he took one of the baby's back and said that is all I get. I asked about the pictures he had already taken showing that it is a boy and he said he can't give me those. That the one he is printing now is all I get. It wasn't even on the shiny picture paper like normal... just on regular copy paper. It was strange and I was bummed and then he kicked us out of there very fast. It was as if we were interrupting his day. Oh well... he looks healthy and that is most important!

No comments: