Saturday, April 10, 2010

More than half way through!!

20 Weeks pregnant...
Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

Technically, at 19.5 weeks pregnant I was half way through the pregnancy because I will have my c-section at 39 weeks pregnant.

Hailey points at the ultrasound picture of the Aiden on the fridge and says "Baby!" and kisses the picture. :) I can't wait to see her face when she sees him for the first time. I already have tears in my eyes just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Sarah Pete said...

That's so sweet! :) Congrats again!