Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby bump!

So the baby bump is definitely pronounced... something to get used to that's for sure! Quite often I feel self concious about it but that's because it's in the inbetween place where it doesn't quite look like I'm pregnant but more like maybe I'm just not taking care of myself. I am in my 15th week of pregnancy.

The time has gone by so quickly! I am just hoping that the last part of the third trimester (when I'm really big and can't sleep) goes by just as quickly. My goal for the last few weeks of pregnancy is to get as much sleep as possible. It is proven that women who get at least 7 hours of sleep a night/day during the last few weeks of pregnancy lessen their labor by 11 hours!!!

God is so great! He created my body to take over and make this baby. Conception to birth is a miracle. My body is going through all these changes and it just adapts so well and seems so natural. Everyday I put my hand on my stomach trying to connect with the baby and pray for the baby. I can't wait till I can feel the baby move even more!!

No comments: