Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The strangest dream yet...

So since I've been pregnant, I have had some weird dreams... weirder than normal. Last night's dream topped them all so far. I was dreaming that I was sleeping and the baby moving woke me up. Then suddenly the baby was dancing around the room. I was confused and said "What are you doing? You aren't supposed to be out here yet!" The baby replied "I'm just playing, I'll go back when I'm done!" and continued to dance around. Then eventually the baby was suddenly back in my stomach. So weird! Lol!

Today I also got some challenging news. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer today. The goes to the doctor on Thursday to find out more information and the next step to take. I'm trusting in God. The timing is difficult given that I'm preparing for a baby and at the same time my mom is going to be going through treatments. But, God knew the timing so I've gotta trust in Him that He is in control. I know challenges are ahead but I plan to face them full force.

No comments: