Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hailey's kicks & registry

So I'm starting to feel Hailey move around more and more. Most of the time it's just a light thump but sometimes she gives and kick harder than the rest and I jump, squeek and giggle. Sean witnessed it for the first time last night on the couch while we were watching a movie. Hailey had been moving around a lot and each time Sean tried to feel she would stop. So I just lightly poked back at her to see what she would do... I think she likes to play games. She kicked and I jumped and squeeked. Sean looked at me so weird and then laughed. I can't wait till he can feel her moving!


We registered at Target and Babies-R-Us today. I've posted below the crib bedding we chose. It was a long day. I'm going to go back and register for a few more things as Sean was excited but getting a tad bit anxious to get home. I think I'm going to change a few things as I want to make sure they coordinate well!


No comments: