Monday, March 24, 2008

Hailey Hope Canada

So over the weekend Sean and I decided on the name for our baby girl, Hailey Hope. Hailey means "hero." We were going to register this weekend but things got a little too chaotic. Hopefully next weekend can register at Target and Babies R us. I wore my first maternity dress yesterday for Easter. Slowly but surely my belly is getting bigger. I still can't imagine it crazy huge! At least it's a slow process instead of a one day shocker! Sean said it would be weird if it was like the aliens in the movie who grow a baby in 24 hours or at least it's not like an elephant whom carries a fetus for 3 years! Next week I will be half way through the pregnancy. It's just unreal how time has flown.

Hailey, your father and I can't wait to hold you in our arms, to love you as Christ loves you and to show you who God is and how wonderfully He has made you!

No comments: