Friday, March 21, 2008

Girl names and dog doo...

So Sean and I settled before we even got pregnant on a boy name but for a girl, we just had some difficulty. Still we haven't chosen a name yet! We have found a few that we like but nothing has settled with us yet. Right now we call her baby girl or baby.

I'm going to have to get some belly pics! I really don't have any which is dissapointing that I can't watch how my stomach has grown over the past few months. I am in maternity tops now. Still wearing my bella band and regular pants. Oh the changes that happen when one get's pregnant!

So this morning I woke up early to have a relaxing morning before I have to go to work. I opened the bedroom door and smelled this aweful smell! What is that?! Turned to my right to look into the living room and there on the floor even though it was dark I could see quite a bit of dog doo on the carpet. Michael was just sitting there looking at me. Ugh! Not again! (He has been doing this SO much) I just went to take a shower and deal with it after I calm down. (Or it maybe I was hoping Sean would pick it up!) A few minutes later I hear Sean yelling so I knew he found it. He came in the bathroom and said that it's picked up all I gotta do is run this spot carpet cleaning machine. But when I got out of the shower and looked in the light at the marks on the carpet, it was about a 15 foot stretch of dog diarrea marks. I just cried and cried. It's the very last thing that I wanted to do and it just seems to never go away. And I just got my house nice and clean. My husband of course then took the machine and cleaned the carpet the best he could.

I guess I could look at it as practice but german shephard diarrea would probably be considered a much grander level.

No comments: