Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twelve weeks old!

Saturday night we went to the in-laws so Sean and Blake could play with some air-soft guns. They shot a banana taped to the tree until the banana was non-existant! We were standing around the island in the kitchen when Hailey went poo. It was so loud! Sean and I have had a laughs about it and are used to it now but Blake had never heard it. He laughed so hard which made Sean and I laugh. We were all bent over and crying. It was so funny! Hailey just sat there with a "what did I do?" look. Then I went to lift her up to change her and saw she had a blowout on her back and it went on me too!

Hailey has a freckle on the back of her right calf. My mom noticed it weeks ago but I just now remembered to mention it. She is now holding toys. The other day she went to sleep holding on of her toys! It was so cute! Pics are below! Hailey is making different "coo" noises and her cry is changing more. She did the cutest sneeze the other day too. Sean thought it was me!

Drool, drool, drool! Hailey will drool so much she soaks the front of her onesie! I think she is in the beginning stages of teething. I gave her a frozen teething ring a couple days ago and she loved it! When I took it away, she cried.

Sean has a cold so he is trying to keep his distance from Hailey and I. My mom just started radiation this past Monday. Please be praying for her. She is exhausted. My grandfather just got released from the hospital yesterday. He had a blood clot in his lungs and his leg. He is doing much better now.

Exercising isn't the easiest thing to do but I'm trying. It's not easy to find the time and also it's not easy body wise. I just don't have any strength in my muscles. Whatever muscles I did have is gone! It's like starting from scratch and very difficult. Just wait, a couple months and I'll be a hot mom! =o)

Oh, and speaking of getting back in shape, I crave chocolate all the time. Everyday, every moment. Give me chocolate! What is my problem?! I have never been like this. It's aweful but I've learned to go ahead and get some chocolate because if I don't I will eat everything in sight until I get it. I just need to know when to stop!!

It seems that Jacob and Hailey will be great friends. Jacob was playing with one of Hailey's toys at youth last night. He really likes her stroller (the same as his) and when he sees her he always wants to reach out and touch her. So cute!

Tonight Hailey had the biggest blowout ever. I think it was mostly due to not putting the diaper on properly which is my fault. She was squiggling and squirming and it was just difficult to get it on good. Woops! Learned my lesson!! At least the blowout wasn't on me!

No comments: