Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy, busy

It's been busy around the house this weekend. Saturday morning Sean had a guitar lesson to give. While Hailey was down for a nap (in her very own crib in the nursery!!), I went to a couple parking lots to put flyers out for Kitchen & Bath Options. I made it back before Hailey woke up. Then did house work while Sean left to do a couple hours of work. Hailey and I then went jogging and got ready for the church wide progressive dinner.

The progressive dinner was so yummy! We went to three houses and then ended for desert at the church. The first house had southwestern chili... yummy! The second house had finger foods such as pizza rolls and spinach dip. The third house had chicken parmesan... delicioso! It was a fantastic time visiting with our friends. Thanks so much Carrie for putting it all together!!

Friday night we went to the Schuessler's for dinner. Carried made chili and it was so good! Adam put mashed potatoes in his chili, which I had never thought of before. I recommend it! I'm on a chili kick so I'm going to make some this coming week.

1 comment:

Matt and Steph said...

ohh wow! in her big girl nursery! Thats exciting! We need to paint still but i figure he won't be in there for a bit anyway =) Your progressive dinner sounds so yummy! What fun!