Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hailey is 4 months old today!

Four months ago today I gave birth (through c-section) to Hailey! I can't believe how much time has gone by. I know I say it over and over again but it's just unreal! I have three friends giving birth soon and am so excited for them.

Hailey is taking LONG naps. I was getting worried about it but my good friend Stacey, she's my personal baby expert, told me that she's just growing and to let her sleep. Growing? Growing more?! Ah!

Here's a list of recent changes

1. Hailey has found her feet and loves to play with them. Has not discovered that
she can put them in her month yet. =o)
2. She has started to wake up in the middle of the night some. (Especially since
I have put her in her crib)
3. I don't swaddle Hailey anymore at night. She was getting out of her swaddle and
instead the blanket would be on her face so I stopped that right away. Instead
I just dress her in the pj's with feet in them so she stays warm.
4. I have to put Hailey down for naps. It sounds like "duh" but when she was a
newborn she slept automatically.
5. Toys make her excited.
6. We are spoon feeding her cereal tonight! I will start giving her cereal at night
and probably in the morning as well.
7. Hailey scoots. She scoots down to the bottom of her crib. She also scooted
almost all the way off the couch!! I have to watch her more!
8. Hailey grabs things. She tried taking her dad's pizza from his plate last night.
She got the sauce all over her hand. She also knocked down a glass the other
day.
9. We love the bumbo! Hailey sits in her bumbo all the time. She holds her head up
so well I don't have to worry about it wobbling anymore!






No comments: