Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Words

This past Friday night Hailey was sitting on grandpa's lap (my dad) while coloring. He pointed to the purple crayon and said "purple". She repeated it back!!!! Then he pointed to the blue crayon and said "blue" and she repeated that back too! Then she pointed to the purple and said "purple"! I don't know if she remembered or if that was a coincidence but my family and I were freaking out!

Tonight, Hailey was walking around with my phone. I called grandpa while she was holding the phone and put him on speakerphone. While the phone was ringing, she looked at it and said "uh-oh" a few times cause it was making a noise. Then after grandpa answered, she said "hi" and waived and then said "grandpa" a few times!! She was very excited about the Viking's win today, that is why she was calling her grandpa. :)


Hailey's laugh is contagious, her smiles are bright, she runs and plays and brings joy at everyone's sight. We love her so much and are very thankful for her. We don't take one minute for granted, as time seems like a blur. Thank you God for our daughter, please bless and keep her. ~ Kimberly Canada

No comments: