Thursday, December 31, 2009

Surprise!





To surprise my family for Christmas, we wrapped a onesie that said "I'm the BIG sister" on it and had her unwrap it. Stephanie was the first one to catch what it said. You can see everyone's reactions in the pictures. We have it on video too!

Today is the first day I have felt kinda queezy for more than just a couple minutes. I am very very tired today and a little car sick feeling and a tad dizzyish/lightheaded. But overall, I feel pretty good and am thankful for my husband who has been letting me sleep in a lot in the mornings!

I am now approaching Week 6 of my pregnancy. This following is from WhattoExpect.com

Your baby's face is taking shape, which is something sweet to think about as you race to the toilet to pee yet again.

Your Baby in Week 6 of Pregnancy
You might be coping with full-blown pregnancy symptoms (sorry), but there's plenty of good news too. Your baby's jaw, cheeks, chin, eyes, ears, and nose are beginning to form what will eventually become one adorable face. In addition, her kidneys, liver, and lungs are developing, and her heart is now beating 80 times a minute (and getting faster every day). All this and she's still no bigger than the length of a nail head (about a quarter of an inch) from crown to rump!

No comments: