Sunday, November 14, 2010


Bust out the baby hats! It is quite chilly here in Florida! Alas..... Fall!!

Some funky virus is going around the church and Hailey caught wind. Her voice is almost gone. Sad but so cute at the same time. She seems to be a little better than a couple days ago. :)

Sean went to Pennsylvania and back for a Men's conference. It is so much better to have him home. Not so much for all the wonderful and needed help he is with the house and kids but for my sanity of talking to an adult and of course that I love him and want him with me. :)

PINK CAR!!!
Nana decided to play a game with Hailey one day in the car. Nana - "Hailey, do you see any pink cars?" Kim - "Mom,
Why are you having her look for pink cars? They are so rare! She will be looking forever.". Low and behold, it has been almost two weeks and Hailey is crying trying to find a pink car. I gave in and bought her a barbie pink convertible that she can put her little people in. Noe, for my sanity, when she asks for a pink car, I will tell her to go play with that one! Pink car - $13. A mom having her sanity - priceless!

No comments: