Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hailey :)

Things Hailey does and says...

To get my attention Hailey knocks on me like a door.

Hailey hugged me and said "My mommy!". I love it!!!!!

Looking at all the cookies I made while Hailey was sleeping she walked in the kitchen and said "what happened?" then she said "oh gosh wow!"

Hailey loves to get her plastic stool out and pull it up to the kitchen counter to see. When I am in the kitchen cooking Hailey comes in and says "I helpchoo!" (I help you) and grabs various items from the pantry and puts them in the counter.

Holding her baby doll she said "oh gosh! You have poo poo baby! Eeewww!"

Hailey had her hair in a pony tail and suddenly it was gone. I asked her where her hair tie was and she said "nose" as she pointed to her nose. Thirty minutes later I ask her again for her hair tie and she again said "nose" and pointed to her nose. "Hailey, did you put your hair tie in you nose?!". She said "oooook" and pulled her hair tie from her Mickey mouse sofa.

Hailey 's fish Yogi died. We told her he went bye bye. We went to the store to buy another beta fish. At the cash register Hailey said "Mommy! I found Yogi!"

No comments: