Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas is here!

It doesn't really feel much like Christmas but I suppose that is because there are so many other things grabbing my attention lately. The baby is causing more symptoms to rise.... definitely letting me know he/she is there! Hopefully it is not a predecessor to what will come in the next few weeks! I am at week 6 now (my prediction).

Sean's and my friend had their baby 2 months early. We went to the hospital last night to see them and we got to go into the NICU and see little Jacob. He is just so cute and an absolute miracle. It's a little difficult to imagine having a baby like that 8 months from now. While we were at the hospital visiting, we found out one of our friends was there getting a biopsy done for some lumps in the lymphnodes in his chest. It turns out he has lumps all over his body. The doctor was thinking it would be lymphoma but it turns out it is cancer. They are going to run more tests and find out what type of cancer and what stage. Please pray for Matt and his wife Stacie. Pray for wisdom for the doctors.

No comments: