Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm so tired!!!

We announced that we are expecting to our families first. Then Sunday to our church family. Everyone is very excited! People are taking bets on if it will be a boy or a girl.

My first symptom was exhaustion. It has been especially hard because this past week I worked and then went to church Christmas musical rehearsal every night. This coming week will go back to a "normal" schedule and most days I will be able to come home from work a nap! Luckily, I have not had nausea and I hope it stays that way!! Poor Sean is sick with a very nasty head cold so he is having to stay away from me due to the baby and my acting and singing in the musical. I must stay well! He is miserable sleeping on the couch and keeping our distance. I pray he gets better quickly.

No comments: