Monday, June 30, 2008

Pregos wabble but they don't fall down!

Okay so I think Hailey is dropping. This weekend I have felt her more in my hips and sometimes get a sharp/twingy pain. I think she is already headbanging on my bladder or pelvic nerves! Gah! Sunday Sean and I were at church by 8 AM, got home around 2PM and left home again by 3:30PM to go back to church for band practice and a service. We got out of church a little after 9PM. It was just too long of a day for me. I get braxton hicks contractions quite often but these were really strong and starting to go from the uncomfortable to a little more on the painful side. They were accompanied by some crampy feelings too. It felt good to get home, put my feet up and just relax!

Unfortunately, Sean is going to make me rest more.... bleh, I don't like it. (I'm sneaky though, I'll find my ways, hehe) I tend to be a homebody but I like to keep busy at home. Plus our 4 animals and my hubby keeps cleaning a constant challenge. Not complaining... they keep me on my toes.

We are looking into getting some pregnancy pics done so hopefully I will have some more recent ones up here soon! Also Sean is going to do some final touches to the nursery and I'll have those pics up too!

So it's pretty much a count down now... I just gotta get through July. June went SO fast. I'm thinking as long as I can keep stocked up on watermelon and feed my addiction to the DiscoveryHealth birthing shows I'll be good to go.

No comments: