Tuesday, July 1, 2008

From Hailey Canada to Jacob Shaw

Jacob posted a letter to Hailey which you can view at http://www.shaw-family.blogspot.com/

This is Hailey's reply:

Dear Mr. Future Right/Player/Who do yous think yous is?,

It's going to take more than a grin, BABY blue eyes, a new binky and a puff of baby powder to get ahold of my huggies. I am high maintenance and high class just look at my mommy.... and daddy. You're going to have to do more than just sit in your bumbo and toss me the baby talk to get my affections. You gotta work it.

1. I expect candle lit bottle feedings while being serenaded by the finest baby mobiles.
2. I don't go for the Tonka toys... I dig the power wheels.
3. I need gifts - and don't try to pull Fisher-Price, I accept Baby Einstein and Baby Gap only.
4. I'm not too worried about you dressing sharp, you probably take from your daddy but we
gotta work on the hair.
5. Finally, I won't be sharing a playpen with any other chicas. If this Ally or Rebekah wants
to go, we'll go! We'll meet at the sand box at 2:oo p.m. ( no earlier because that's nap time,
and I must have my beauty sleep. We don't want a DIVA moment do we? )

I will admit Mommy says you are a cutie patootie, so I'll give you a go. When i get on the
outside maybe we could hook up. We could meet up at the church changing tables. I'll let you
buy me a juicy juice ( i Prefer wild berry ). If you play your baby cards right i might let you
share a nap mat with me.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you on the other side tiny tike.

p.s. Wait for me? circle yes or no

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

LOL!!! You two are tooooooo funny! Would that be crazy if a while down the road they really do hook-up?? :)