Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hailey's 3D/4D Ultrasound....

Well, good news and bad news. Want the good news first? Okay... she's still head down and ready to go. Bad news... she is so far head down that they couldn't get a pic of her face! The tech said she is as far as she can get and pushed up against the walls and my bladder! She was also crunched in a ball. We got to see some of her hands and part of a leg. She was moving around like crazy! He couldn't even confirm that she was a girl because she was so scrunched!! And the good pics we could have gotten he couldn't capture quick enough cause she was moving so much.

Thank you so much to Angela Shaw who put my name in the drawing. It was still a fun experience. They gave me a diaper bag full of stuff and some skin stuff for pregnant women cause he felt bad that he couldn't get any good pics. It's okay though... I was expecting it cause she feels really low. It's a very nice place.... Moms-To-Be off of Turkey Lake Road. I definitely recommend it. Spa atmosphere, very relaxing and professional. The table was so comfortable too. The tech was so nice and I think his wife works the front desk.

2 comments:

A.H.Shaw said...

Awww, I'm glad you had a good time. Miss Hailey just doesn't want anyone to see her until she's ready and it sounds like she is just about ready to meet my little man. We can't wait!

The Heuslein Family said...

Come on though, a 4-D sonogram of your bladder is pretty cool too :) And if you hung the picture on the fridge, it would be quite the conversation piece :)

Oh, so I was watching "Deliver Me" on TV last night and this lady was in labor for only 20 minutes. She had a wonderfully healthy boy. So I pray your labor is just as easy and quick!