Thursday, May 28, 2009

How can I make some extra moola?

I'm trying to think of ways to make some extra money. One thought I have had is to blog and hope it can bring in some cash flow. But what would I blog about? Babies and parenting? Or the learning of it that is. Music? My walk with God? I'm not quite sure any of those things would be all that interesting to a big enough group of people. Or that what I have to say would be interesting at all. I have also thought about trying a hand at baking and decorating cakes. I have had some fun in the past making cakes and decorating with fondant. I don't want to brag but for the lack of experience and absolutely no training whatsoever, I didn't do all that bad!

Well, if anyone has some suggestions, I'm totally up for them! In the meantime, I shall keep brainstorming.

1 comment:

A.H.Shaw said...

How do you make money blogging?