Thursday, June 4, 2009

One small step for Hailey, one giant leap for baby chaos!

This morning Hailey took her first step! She was standing in front of Sean, not holding onto anything. He put his arms out and said "Come here" and she took her first step!!! We couldn't believe our eyes!

I recognized her desire to walk so I got her a toy yesterday that she can hold onto and walk. She was playing with a similar one of Jacob's at his house and loved it. Instead of buying a used one for $15 I went to Target and bought a new one (but a different kind) for $19. I don't like the one I got so I'm going to get the used one today. It is similar to Jacob's but it's Winnie the Pooh.

It's time to get ready for the day. I need to dress Hailey, clean house and get ready for work. Nana and Aunt Stephanie are coming over to watch Hailey!

No comments: