Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's so close!

Before I know it, we will be heading out the door for the NC youth retreat! Hailey and I are setting out early in the morning to pick up Angela and be on our way. The schedule worked out perfect today... Hailey was ready for bed at 6 PM. After feeding and pj's she was in bed shortly after 6:30. This means she will probably be up around 5:30 in the morning but that's good so she can play before the long road trip. Ugh... this means I gotta get up earlier than that! Originally I said 4:30 but I think I'm going to push it to 5:00. I always push it. Yes, I am one of those late people. But I am aiming to get out the door at 6:30 (which is early) so hopefully I will be on time to Angela's. Mmmmmm... I already hear Starbucks calling my name.

During the massive packing this evening, Hailey crawled into my suitcase and had a blast with all the clothes. It was adorable!

Tata 4 now!

No comments: