Monday, June 22, 2009

Hailey is 10 months old!

I don't have a lot of time to post b/c it is hectic crazy around here! Between an almost walking beautiful baby, work, getting ready for the youth retreat and Sean's school, we don't have a lot of free time on our hands.

We leave for the youth retreat this Wednesday morning. Hailey and I are going with Angela early to set-up before the rest of the youth come later. Everyone else is leaving in the evening and driving during the night.

Tomorrow is so busy... I gotta work for a couple hours in the morning. Then get home to do laundry, pack and whatnot. I may have to make a last run to the store too. In fact, yes I do cause I'm out of baby tylenol! Then my mom is coming over to see Hailey and give me free time to do last minute stuff. My plan (we'll see how this goes) is to put Hailey to bed really early tomorrow night so she gets up early and has time to play before she is stuck in the car for a very long time. The ride to NC is 8 hours but it will take us longer b/c of stops.

Eeeek! Look at the time! I gotta get going!!

No comments: