Sunday, April 6, 2008

BIG PAPA!!!

Hey everyone! It's the daddy speaking. This is sadly my first post because I'm pretty much fail to keep up with any type of blog spot that i still have floating in the vastness of the Internet. I'm making a change for this tho because i know that my beautiful lil' Hailey will be reading this someday, and it would be good for her to see what was going on in my head. So, I guess this post is more to her than anything else.
The last 2-3 weeks has really changed how I carry my self. before i was preparring for your ( hailey ) arrival. Making sure we had all the supplies, fixing stuff in the house, working hard for the extra money, and i was of coarse ecstatic to be in this time of life. Then I saw my your first picture, and i was blown away that i was going to be a daddy of a lil' girl. Then about 2 weeks ago Mom and I decided on your name, Hailey Hope!
I remember that night I went form worring about how I was going to pay for the hospital, time chedules, or GASP! changing diapers ? To. . . My God thank you! I haven't even seen you ( Hailey ) , and I'm already forever in love with you! I think about how I can't wait to hold you, or see you wtih your mom. I wanna kiss your tiny forhead , and pray for you as we walk the house at 2 in the mornnig, cause mommy needs to sleep. What color eyes do you have? Will they be like mine or mommy's? how many people will you be able touch with you smile?
It was spoken over your life that you would bring joy and hope! You're already doing your job. I promise to be the best dad I can, and where I fall short I pray God take control and show me what to do. Nothing will make me stop loving you! I know that God has a destiny on your life and again I thank Him for allowing mom and I to be blessed with you, Hailey Hope Canada

No comments: