Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love Jolly Ranchers!!


So I've noticed that I don't crave a specific thing all the time (with the exception of watermelon) but instead I have sudden earges to have something that I haven't had in years. Such as my recent desires for Jolly Ranchers! Or a couple weeks ago it was Yoohoo! There are also these cookies we called them the "S" cookies growing up cause that is the shape they are in. I recently bought those which I haven't had since I was like 13 or something.
I feel Hailey moving more and more. In the past week she has actually woken me up! Sometimes I can feel her elbow move across or when she is doing flips. Then she kicks. The other night she was kicking my belly button! Ah! Don't touch the belly button! My mom says she is going to be like 5 times stronger towards the end of my pregnancy. Oh my! No wonder why I hear women can't sleep!

I must give a shout out to God cause He is so faithful again and again! The family business is tight so hours are down which in turn effects Sean and I financially. It has been very difficult and we are really struggling. Then in the past week several things have come up that each thing costs a couple hundred dollars. A couple days ago I prayed and asked God for some help. I very distinctly heard Him say to keep checking the mail. Well, this morning I realized I didn't check the mail from yesterday. We got a check from our mortgage company! Thank you God!! Just proves again that He knows our needs and as long as we follow Him, He will provide!!!

No comments: