Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not just a dirty diaper....

This was way more than just a dirty diaper!

Sean was holding Hailey the other night when she grunted and it was apparent a blow-out was in the near future. He rushed her to the changing table. Suddenly I hear Sean call me... more like desperately yelling for me. I came to the nursery door to see Sean holding Hailey's legs up and a big poo mess all over the changing table. Sean was a bit frantic. This gets better... then a huge geyser of pee goes straight up in the air all over Sean and at the same time poor Hailey vomited. Lol! I was on the floor laughing, holding my stomach! I've heard of these stories from friends but it's so different when it happens to you. Sorry Hailey but these must be documented! Sean was great though. He gave Hailey a bath while I cleaned up the changing table. Wait... I just thought about that. He left me with the messy part! Sneaky guy!!



There is a t-shirt that I think is hilariously great (check it out at the link below) but so far everyone that I have asked thinks it's stupid. I think it's a total "Kim & Jenny" shirt. Yes, I am a new mom but hence the above story... I think this shirt is perfect for new momness!! What do you think??

http://www.threadless.com/product/409/Lil_Soap

2 comments:

Freedom Fellowship Church said...

I love the shirt and totally get it. But I think the pic they have is even funnier!!

I'm glad you're keeping your sense of humor about the "messiness" of babies. Sometimes all you can do is laugh!

A.H.Shaw said...

That is great. I could totally see you wearing it!

Enjoy the Hailey mess - it only gets worse as she gets bigger!