Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This week in the Canada household...







I love those pics of Hailey! They were taken with Sean's iPhone. Yes, my husband got an iPhone for his early birthday from his parents. The "other woman" as Carrie refers to Rick's iPhone. Sean named his "Candy".

I'm trying to do things that stimulate Hailey. One website I found had suggestions including sticking out my tongue and she will imitate me. I tried it and it works! I have such a smart baby! She is laughing, smiling and beginning to coo. So cute! I also walk Hailey around the house showing her things. She studies them and when she gets bored she starts fussing and I show her something else.

Next week I plan to start back to work for a couple days. I only plan to be part-time and maybe do some work from home. I'm very grateful I work for my father-in-law who is very understanding. =o) It shall be hard to leave Hailey but I know both of the grandmas, Nana and Mimi are very excited about the one on one time with her.

Martha Stewart has behives and I thought it would be so cool to have one. I can actually go online and order the bees! Sean said no and I tried explaining the importance of everlasting honey supply. So far I haven't made progress...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7628744.stm
This article link talks about sweet smells while one is sleeping can cause pleasant dreams. Now, it's a fact that people let out an average of 1.5 leters of fart everyday. Most of this is while we are sleeping. So when I have funky dreams can I blame it on Sean's taco bell lunch??

No comments: