Thursday, October 2, 2008

Doctor Visit Day

Hailey and I both had doctor appointments today. I had my six week check-up with the OB and he said everything looks great. Sean is ecstatic. I pranked him... haha. I called him after my appointment and told him that the doctor said I have to wait 4 more weeks until I resume "normal" activity because my abdominal muscles were stretched so far. =o) He believed me! He was wigging out. lol.

Hailey is 9 lb. 2 oz. and 21 3/4 inches long. She is right where she needs to be on the chart. The doctor was impressed how well Hailey can hold up her head when she is on her stomach. Then the doctor was saying soon Hailey will roll over and I said she already is right as Hailey rolled over to show the doctor! The small bumps on Hailey's face and body is heat rash and will eventually go away the doctor said. Hailey had to get three shots. Oh my... her face turned purple. Her mouth was wide open, tongue quivering but no sound coming out. And then LOTS of sound came out! Oh my!! I'm sure everyone heard her throughout the building. My little girl has some lungs!

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

LOL!!! I think Jamie would flip-out too if we couldn't resume "normal activity" as planned :) I will have to remember to trick Jamie too. That will be funny :)