Tuesday, October 7, 2008

At the Canada house...


I made it through one day of work! Hailey had many visitors while I was away and lots of food so I don't thibk he noticed I was gone. But when I came home she gave me lots of smiles and two loud coos! It's so heart warming when she does that. She is at the point that her smiles, laughs and coos are in response to us.

Hailey is liking tummy time a little better. That or mom and dad are more strongwilled than her and she knows just cause she has a "diva moment" doesn't mean we are going to pick her up right away. I must admit that is so hard to do though!

We have gone walking to Crane's Roost three times now. The first two times she slept but this morning she was awake, looking around and trying to talk. It was so much for her little eyes to take in! She so easily becomes fascinated when she sees things for the first time. It's adorable!!

Hailey loves to spend time with her daddy. She especially loves when he plays the guitar. The other day she was crying but Sean playing the guitar calmed her right down. But if he stopped she would start crying again.

This girl is gaining weight!! She eats and eats and eats. She is still small though. We think maybe she will be petite like Sean and I. Her face has gained a lot of features now. She doesnt have that newborn look. Her eye lashes are so long too!! She has lost hair nbut I see some growing back in. It looks dark.

Last night Hailey watched her first football game with her grandpa. Vikinks vs. Saints. It was a great game!!

I'm learning to do many things one handed,k it just takes me longer. Like my typing right now!

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

Oh Kim, she is just sooooo cute!! I could watch this slideshow all day!!