Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dedicated Hailey today!

We dedicated Hailey today. I was trying so hard to keep her full and happy so she wouldn't cry when we went up there. I thought the dedication was at the beginning of the service so I had a bottle ready to make her plump just before we went up there. She finished the bottle, I found out the dedication was later in the service and then she wanted more to eat. I had to take her to the nursing room. I was sitting in there listening to the service when I heard them call us up there! Uh oh! Sean was waiting at the front of the church for us. When we got up there Hailey was all smiles and laughs! So precious!! I did good at not crying.. just a little tear in the corner of my eye.

We had the family over for dinner tonight to celebrate Hailey's dedication. I made a cake with white icing and sprinkles. We had london broil... delicious!

Yesterday Hailey and I joined some of the girls from church at the Southern Women's Show. We had a lot of fun. The main event there that we wanted to see was Jon & Kate from Jon & Kate plus 8. Here is a picture...



I valet parked at the Peabody hotel because it was right across from the convention center and safe, easy access with a baby. When the valet guy brought my car, he was strangely driving, like he didn't know where he was going and then ran my car over the curb! Then he started my car when I had already told him to go away and he burned my hand because it was right in front of the exhaust as I was picking up the stroller. Ugh! I was not appreciative of the valet guy there at all!!

Here are some pics that Rick took. Thanks so much Rick!!

No comments: