Friday, October 24, 2008

God never let's go!

This past Sunday we were singing a song at church called "You Never Let Go". I was thinking about when I was in the hospital laboring and then had the c-section to deliver Hailey. There were moments when I was very scared and the only real, constant, true thing I could hold onto was God. I had an "I know this but right now it's very real to me and out of my control" moment and realized everything else could fade away at an instant. All I could do was pray and have faith that God was holding onto me, and Hailey.

I praise God that He never let's go of me. I thank Him that He reminds me that He is there for me, even in the small things. It is the same for you too!! What an awesome God we have!

P.S. - I am working on Hailey's birth story in parts. Will post the first part in the next couple days!

No comments: