Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally, an update!




So sorry I haven't posted recently. I've been feeling a bit under the weather but I think I am getting better. =o) Our friends have been bringing us meals and it has been such a blessing! Thank you so much!! My family has been coming over and helping out around the house and with Hailey. Specifically, thank you to my mom and my mother-in-law who come and spend the day with Hailey and I.

Hailey is a wonderful baby. Overall she has a great temperment... as long as her tummy is full. She has become ravenous with food the past few days! She wants food, food and more food!! We fed her and fed her last night and then she laid back in Sean's arms, grunted, and had the "I'm festively plump" look on her face. I was telling Sean last night that we better take Hailey to church this Sunday so everyone can see her because if she keeps on eating the way she is, she's going to grow SO fast! I've already seen changes in her. She went to the doctor today and weighs 7 lb. 11 oz. She is almost back to her birth weight.

Sean is a great dad and husband! Of course, we all knew this already!! He has been staying up late and working extra long hours. He comes home from work exhausted and takes care of Hailey. He's gotten the diaper thing down better than I have! He is very intuitive with Hailey and has already learned her cries and knows what she wants. He says it already seems like she has been with us forever.

No comments: