Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have to type this ever so quickly because Hailey is in the room napping and she has become a light sleeper. Our computer is not quite an expensive paper weight but close to it. Evidently there is something wrong with the hard-drive. Unfortunately, it won't let us access it to save our stuff. Ugh. We are going to loose some music, pics and documents. I am sure we have learned our lesson now! Windows isn't working at all b/c it is on the main hard-drive. I am on our computer now but using Ubuntu so I can access the internet. I was going CRAZY without the internet!!!

Hailey turned 11 months yesterday. One more month until the big party! I am hoping to pick out invitations this week. Then I have to finalize cake plans.

Hailey is walking a lot! She gets excited when she is doing well and screams with joy as she flaps her arms like she is going to fly. She loves giving kisses and hugs. She says "dog", "kitty", "momma", "dadda", and "nana". Sometimes I think I hear her say "baby".

I just switched up her eating schedule again. When she wakes in the morning, instead of nursing first, I give her baby food. Then a bit later I nurse. Same with lunch and dinner. So at the end of the day she is nursing 3 times. So far it seems to be going very well. She has a lot more stinky diapers.

Uh oh... she is stirring... gotta go!

No comments: