Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ouch! Hailey bit me!

Hailey gives kisses now. If I am holding her and I ask for a kiss, she will give me an open mouth kiss on my cheek. Just before bed, I asked for a kiss but this time she bit down! Yikes... that one tooth sticking up is pretty sharp. I think I have a dent in my cheek. =o) Guess it is time for the "no biting" training.

The other day she took 3 steps at Mimi's house! Three is the most she has done at one time. We try to walk her around the house more helping work the muscles and show her that she can do it. One day it will just click but until then she knows crawling is easier. =o)

Michael is leaving us (our dog). We will miss him much but we just can't take care of him like he needs. We don't have time to play with him or even just give him general necessities. I am allergic to him let alone he makes a lot of mess that is mostly my responsibility to clean up. He also has trampled over Hailey a couple times now. We have to keep him locked up when she is out and when she is napping (b/c he wakes her up) and when the mail man is going to come b/c he tears up our front door. The other day when we let him out, he peed in the living room. Yeah. Just stood there and peed. It is just too much for our busy lives, having a baby and wanting a clean enough house to have a baby crawling around. But he is staying in the family so we will be able to see him pretty much whenever we want.

It's been a nice week being able to be home in the evenings more b/c we didn't have youth this week (just got back from retreat) and didn't have worship team practice either. Tomorrow morning I will make deviled eggs and when Sean gets off of work, we are going to hang out with friends and watch fireworks.

No comments: