Thursday, June 17, 2010

So tired!

So I try to not complain that much but I am so tired!! When I start to complain though I think about my friend who has a sweet but wild 2 year old, is a fellow preggo, going to school, working, wife, etc. I don't know how she does it. Snort caffeine??

Tomorrow I am 30 weeks pregnant! This is what an email I received says:
Your Baby in Week 30 of Pregnancy
Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (he’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is his brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate his own body temperature and turn up the heat, he'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping him warm up until now.

On another news front: Our short-sale of our house went through! This is a much better option than a foreclosure. We are continuing to pray for Sean to get a job as we will be moving out and needing to rent a home. (God has already provided a home to rent!) So what is in my schedule the next coming weeks? Packing, packing and packing. Have any boxes you need to get rid of?

No comments: