Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today I got a free re-do of the 3D/4D ultrasound. Here's the results...







Aiden cooperated a lot better this time. :) Plus he stuck his tongue out at us! And yawned. Oh I can't wait to hold him! Only 8 more weeks!!

Boy crib bedding:
So, Sean and I have registered for a few things, especially since this time we are having a boy. I liked one kind of bedding whereas Sean liked another. What to you say? A or B?

A:


OR

B:


Okay. Now I am going to confuse you and I even more. When I went to get the pictures of the two beddings, I found a couple more that weren't in the store that I like...

C:


D:


So now what do you think??

2 comments:

The Heuslein Family said...

I like A the best, but D is really cute too :)

Matt and Steph said...

B is cute but C reminds me of you guys =)