Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surprise!!

Isn't Aiden the cutest little squish me sign you have ever seen?! I can't wait to hold him! Probably on August 20th. I haven't scheduled it with the doctor yet but that would be when I am 39 weeks which is when they do c-sections. Seven weeks and 2 days!!!!!

So yesterday I didn't have that great of a day at work. Not because work was bad, but my brain was bad. It just wasn't working and I was having huge brain farts. It continued as I came home too. At work I realized that my phone where it would normally say "AT&T" said "Unregistered SIM". The day before the screen would go white sometimes. I came home and before I could say anything about my phone, Sean said that he had been trying to call me all day. This made me upset. I didn't realize that my phone was not receiving calls. I went to my phone and I couldn't call out and Sean was calling my phone and said my voicemail box is full. Rah!! I told him about my bad day and now how it is even worse b/c I have to go use my upgrade to get a phone I don't want.

I have been holding onto my upgrade in hopes of one day getting an iPhone though I knew it was probably a dream and I would never be able to. (My phone was in such bad condition I had to use my pinky nail to hit the select button but I was just waiting for it to completely fall apart before I would get anything other than an iPhone) So I changed clothes and started to get ready to go to AT&T store. Sean was on the bed and said to come rest for a minute. I plopped down to find a box among the pillows. I pulled it out and it was an iPhone4. Ummmm... Is this what is really in the box? It is heavy. Is Sean showing off what he just bought for himself cause that is mean! Sean said "Open it. It is yours!!" WHAT?!?!??!! HUH??!! Mine? My iPhone? Those two words don't go together! I am always stealing Sean's iPhone. He explained how my mom and him have been planning it for months and that is the reason he left the house at 6:30 this morning, to go to the AT&T store and wait in line to get the phone for me. I can't believe it!!!!!!! I was in shock. I am still in shock. I have an iPhone and not only that, but got the iPhone4 and not only that but got the iPhone4 the day it came out for regular sale! I am loving it and going to enjoy it more and more everyday!!!

No comments: