Friday, May 2, 2008

3 1/2 months to go!





Last night Sean played at Volcanos Coffee shop in Uptown Altamonte. He did so great! Completely outshown all the other musicians there. Not that I'm partial or anything. =o) But really, he was the first one to go up and the musicians after him were like "it's hard going after this guy, he is great!" and "How are we going to play after that guy?!" I'm so proud of my husband! Hailey and I had Volcanos Vanilla Lavalicious... decaf over ice. It is SO good! I like any of Volcanos coffee. I encourage you to try it if you haven't yet!


Sean is going to be playing again in two weeks... May 15th if you want to stop by!



The picture below is some place in Russia but I just thought it was so beautiful that I would share it!




Hailey:

She is doing great. Tumbling, kicking and just having fun. Some days she is much more active than others. Probably depends on what I eat too and what I do. Sean tried shining a flash light on my stomach the other night to "see" Hailey. He was disappointed when it didn't work. Lol. The other night we were watching American Idol and Hailey started moving a lot. Sean would tap on my stomach and Hailey would respond back. They did this back and forth. It was so cute! Like she is playing with us!!


Mom:

I am doing very good. I have some back pain that really bugs me sometimes. I've just gotta stretch more. It's sometimes difficult to adjust to the changes my body is going through but I'm trying to cooperate. If only my butt and thighs would cooperate with me! Lol. They seem to have a mind of their own.


I have 3 1/2 months to go until Hailey's due date! I'm continuing my project of fixing up the nursery this weekend. Moving furniture (I'll just direct where it's gonna go) and creative organizing/storage.




No comments: