Sunday, May 18, 2008

The crib is up!

Sean put up the crib this weekend!! I've posted some pics of it. We are still working on the rest of the room. Sean came in after I had decorated the crib and freaked out! It's just another one of those reality moments... we are going to be putting our baby in here! In just a few months no less! We are so excited!













Thanks so much to Helaine for the crib, bed set, changing table (still to be put up) and the mattress! It looks great!

Hailey is 27 weeks along. She is very active and already expanding my ribs! Ouch! I'm getting ready to start my homestretch count down... the last 3 months. I'm looking forward to start swimming this week. It shall feel great to cool off and just float!! I'm also counting down till the official watermelon season starts. Do I talk about watermelon a lot? Sorry! I'm just SO looking forward to it!

Labor fears: Yes, they are starting! Oh my! Last time I saw the doc he said "Just remember one word when you go into labor... epidural!" I said "Well, I'm going to try and go without." And then he laughed. How about I have birth plan #1 and #2?? =o) We'll see how strongwilled I am about this one!

My mom started chemo last Thursday. She has been doing well. Today was a bit difficult for her but we are staying optimistic that she has better days ahead. Thanks for all your prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! I'm so happy for ya'll too. If ya'll need any help with anything just let me know.

A.H.Shaw said...

That is so pretty. Hailey is going to love it!

Freedom Fellowship Church said...

What a gorgeous crib! You'll have to take a picture of the first time you lay her in there. In a flash she'll be standing up in it, jumping in it and then climbing out of it! I'm so happy for you guys!