Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Famous Onesie


Some of you may have heard about the "Ramones Onesie" story. But, for those of you who haven't and for Hailey to read later, I am pleased to share this famous Canada story.

I have had Hailey's first outfit for a while now... actually since Sean and I were dating. Let me explain. When Sean and I were dating, he came to my house one day and said he got me somehing. I was very excited! He handed me a Hot Topic bag, a place where we both love to shop. I pulled out a Ramones onesie out of the bag. I asked him "What is this?!" and he said "Oh, I got that shirt for you. I saw it and thought it would look good on you." I said, "Sean, this is a onesie for an baby." Sean replied, "What? How?!" I showed him the snaps on the bottom, let alone the size. Then I showed him the tag that said 6 months. "Oh" Sean said. We laughed a lot and my family loved ragging on him too. Lol. Needless to say, I kept the onesie not knowing what the future will hold. It has been a running joke for years now. It will be very exciting the day I can put it on Hailey!!
Hailey:
She is doing great! Growing and getting stronger. I am 29 weeks pregnant now. Sean and I were walking in Target last night looking at all the cute things for her. I just wish I could give her something now! Like a toy to play with or something. I just can't wait. I have 11 weeks to go!
It has gotten a little harder to sleep. But I was worn out yesterday I got a good nights sleep. Thursday night I slept only two or three hours all together. Then Friday I worked, went swimming, went to Sweet Tomatoes with my hubby and walked around Target. Then we went to Cranes Roost and walked around the entire lake! I was wobbling and so happy to get home!
The Nursery:
Sean and I have worked hard on the nursery this weekend. Sean put the changing table up and I organized more. We took the TV out of the spare bedroom. It is looking more like a nursery now. I'm picking up the gliding rocking chair from my parents today. I am very fortunate that they are giving me the one they have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA, I love the onesie story! I just don't know how I have never heard it :)