Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Final Countdown!!



So recently this comedian said "What if suddenly all the animals realized they were naked?" Lol! That is so hilarious!! Pedro my cat would definitely be wearing a pimp suit... purple.

So I'm going on 39 weeks pregnant now! At my doc appointment on Thursday he said I was a fingertip dialated (better than nothing!) and he will see me in a week if I make it till then!! Should I make it to my due date, he said we would automatically talk about inducing. They don't let their patients go past a week overdue. I don't want to be induced so I am definitely praying that Hailey comes sometime this week.

This past week was my first week off of work. I got up at 6:45 AM everyday to go walking 2 miles around Crane's Roost with my mother-in-law. Then I do errands, tidy house or my biggest time consumer is the computer. I like the baby boards at BabyCenter.com.

I've had definite contractions but they aren't consistant. Sean is ultra excited. All the time he asks "Is it baby day?!" "Are you ready now?!" He starts jumping up and down like a kid or does the excited leg twitch. I'm afraid when it is time he's going to pack everything in the car and drive off... forgetting me! Lol!

I've been doing a few things just to see if it helps me along with labor. I started taking Evening Primrose Oil, raspberry leaf tea and last night I ate mac'n cheese with A1 sauce. Ummm... the mac'n cheese is NOT recommended for enjoyable purposes. It is so gross!! I had to try and distract myself with the tv and computer to get it down. I know Hailey will come when she is ready but I'm just trying these things anyways.

Awww... I'm sitting here typing and Sean just brought me a flower he picked from outside!! How sweet! =o)

No comments: