Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday's update...

No action here yet people!

Last night while praying for Hailey, I was reminded of the verse Psalms 139:13 - 14 "For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Maybe God is not done knitting Hailey together. I prayed for Him to complete this part of the work that He is doing with her so she can move on to the next stage. But this is all in God's time. =o) I must be patient even though it is so hard!

I am scheduled to go to the doctor tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. I have to call in the morning to confirm they are open. They are going to do a stress test on Hailey to make sure she is doing okay and check again for any changes. Please pray for wisdom for Sean and I as we prepare to make the decision to wait or to be induced. I'm really leaning towards waiting but Sean is leaning the other way.

Jason and Dolly Poludniak were so kind to do some pregnancy photos with Sean and I this past Sunday. Thank you Poludniaks!! Soon I will be able to post them. =o)

A Sean story:
We went to his parent's house this evening for chinese food. He was so hungry he started ripping into the food before everyone was at the table. Suddenly he is jerking around and screaming for a paper towel. His mom gives him one and then we are both looking at him freak out as he is screaming and holding the paper towel to his nose. This is the funny part... And this would ONLY happen to Sean. When he opened the little soy sauce packet, (you know, the one that everyone manages to safely open and apply to food) the soy sauce shot straight up into his nose when he opened it. Yup, only Sean!! Lol!

No comments: