Thursday, August 21, 2008

Room with a vew please!?

Hello world!

Princess Hailey has decided that she likes it so far on the outside. Great view, constant room service, and two live in servants........... wait that's Kim and I!!!
I am very proud and happy to say that Kim did great with everything that this rainy and pitosin filled day could throw at her! She is still a pretty nauseous with the medicines but they just came in and gave her some stuff that might help that. Keep praying for her to feel better, and have a quick recovery!
I was just sitting on my make shift bed holding my daughter, and admiring how awesome
this this beautiful little girl is when IT HAPPENED! My lil' Hailey turned to me and opened her eyes and just starred into my eyes. No crying, no fussing, no squirming! She registered my presence, and took me in deep. As if to tally my intire being, or gazing into my soul through my eyes. Fatherhood ( the role ) felt real! I know I will sacrifice, work, live for the well being of this Girl, and I ask that God make me the best dad for Hailey. Not in my strength but His

No comments: