Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm due tomorrow!

Okay moon... work with me here!! There are studies saying that the full moon has an effect on due pregnant women, putting them into labor! Tonight is a full moon people! And my due date is tomorrow!! Bring it! I'm so ready to have this baby!!! (You may have to remind me during the labor)

Oh, and the other thing is I need to go ahead and have this baby cause a hurricane is likely coming the beginning of next week. Luckily it's not a bad one but still icky weather. I don't want to have to wait till the end of next week, nor have her in the middle of a hurricane but I also don't want to have her and then come home to no electricity! Well, the only thing I can say to that is God is in control and knows exactly when she is going to come. I trust Him to provide whatever we need!!

So my official due date is tomorrow, August 17th. This date also has significance to me b/c it is the 2 year anniversary of the passsing of my precious grandmother. It's neat to see how God has been coordinating everything from dates, to giving my mom something to look forward to during her cancer treatments, to finances, just every little detail. What a story I have to tell Hailey!

I call Sean's car the black hole b/c whatever goes in either doesn't come out or it comes out unrecognizable. Not anymore! It's all cleaned up thanks to Sean, my sis Rachel and some people at a car cleaning place (poor people). It's all purdy. =o) So proud of my hubby!

The guy's cabin was pranked at the youth retreat last night. I heard of the things done and it sounds hilarious! I especially like the glitter that was put in their beds... the guys looked very "pretty" this morning one of the girls said. Lol!! Sean and I are very said we can't be there. It sounds like everyone is having fun. We are praying for a strong movement from God in the youth. That God will rip away strongholds and they will be set free in Him. I pray that it is a lasting thing that goes to their foundations and is not something that lasts for a few weeks and then goes away. You know, the "spiritual highs" as I have heard it called.

So the plan is to attend church tomorrow. First I'm going to go walking with my MIL. I haven't missed a day yet! I started walking on Aug. 5th.

No comments: