Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some pictures!!

So this coming week will be my first week off of work! I'm starting to look forward to a break... able to relax if I need to and watch the baby shows before Sean gets home so I don't drive him crazy with them. =o) I'm going to be getting up early to walk and then walking in the evenings. I've gotta get those muscles ready for labor!!

I've also gotta do things this week like look for a pediatrian and pre-register at the hospital. Those things will keep me quite busy!

Hailey is doing wonderful... I hope she isn't just sitting there putting on a ton more weight!! Oh my! The doc still isn't concerned that she will be too big but I am!

Here's some pictures of the nursery! I've also added some "around the house" pics....









1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

Awwwwww! Her nursery looks soooo sweet. I am sure she will love it :)