Monday, August 18, 2008

Hurricane baby?

Okay so I'm officially past my due date now and the stretch marks are piling up. Hailey it is definitely time for you to come out chica! =o)

One of Sean's and my good friends, Jennifer Heuslein, had a dream the other night that I must share. This is what she wrote....

"Ok, so what happened is that it was the day before Hailey was supposed to be born, and you decided that you just HAD to have another wedding before she was born. You were still married to Sean, you just decided you wanted to have another wedding :) You asked me to plan it and were acting like if you didn't have this wedding before Hailey was born, your life would be over :) So, I started planning in like HIGH speed. We found a dress that fit perfectly. As you were walking down the aisle, you started going into labor, but that didn't stop you. After the wedding you had some cake and punch, I told you that you shouldn't eat because you needed to go to the hospital, but you wanted to eat because you knew they would only give you ice chips in the hospital :) So finally the reception was over and the limo took you and Sean to the hospital. You arrived at the hospital in your wedding gown :) It was such a weird dream :)"

So Jen, I'm thinking BIG... like ice sculptures, onyx lit dance floor, Chef Ramsey will serve lobster tail. Lol! j/k =o)

So I called the doc this morning and I'm waiting to hear back from them... I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow but they may be closed so I may have to go in this afternoon. Maybe Hailey is waiting cause she already knows the Canada name and must make a grand entrance. What better time than during a hurricane? =o) So the full moon pressure didn't work for me but maybe the barometric pressure will?

No comments: